Like any company with a human dimension, L'OCCITANE cannot claim to be perfect. However, we do continually endeavor to improve ourselves and to show our entrepreneurial spirit. In this way, we aim to contribute not only to the well-being of our customers and employees, but also to that of the world around us. Within this context, the creation of the L’OCCITANE Foundation in 2006 has strengthened and given further impetus to the efforts undertaken for more than 30 years.
• Gradual withdrawal of parabens (94% of our formulas paraben-free by June 2010).
• No chemical sunscreens used in our daily skincare products.
• Phthalates have not been included in our fragrances since 2005.
• 100% natural or certified organic ranges.
• 2008: launch of eco-refills >> 80% reduction in the use of plastic.
• 2009: recycled PET bottles for the Aromachologie range.
• 2010: New Verdon range for men, using 100% recycled plastic and glass.