From the very beginning, the materials used in our stores have reflected our authenticity. Wood, wrought iron and small red hexagonal floor tiles are traditionally our basic materials.
Our most recent actions:
In 2008, we began applying our sustainable development principles to our stores:
- The new concept is a perfect illustration of this. The units are made from FSC wood (a guarantee that the wood comes from sustainably managed forests). The paints used are silicone-free, the wood varnish is water-based, and the electrical equipment is designed to be energy-efficient.
- Use of ecological cleaning products.
- Our store-sign lights have been programmed so that they are switched off between 10pm and 7am.
What's in store for the future?
- Waste sorting in stores.
- Signing up to the "Enseigne Responsable" (Responsible Store) commitment charter.
- A reduction in energy consumption, notably by distributing specific energy-saving guidelines.